[Replay] Average Income Regulations for LIHTC Properties: Final IRS Guidance
This webinar will discuss IRS Notice 2022-22070, which provides final guidance on the average income minimum set aside for LIHTC properties.
To register, click ‘Add to cart’ and then check-out via the shopping cart feature in the upper right corner of this page.
On October 7, 2022, the IRS released the much-anticipated final guidance on the average income minimum set aside for LIHTC properties. This webinar will discuss in detail these regulations, as well as how this new guidance will impact current and future average income LIHTC projects, including the impact of non-compliance.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand final guidance on average income rules and how the “cliff” concern has been mitigated for LIHTC properties.
- Understand how to correct non-compliance under new regulations for LIHTC properties.
- Understand the proposed regulations around procedural requirements for designating imputed income limitations for LIHTC properties.
- Understand how the new LIHTC guidance will impact future development of LIHTC properties.
- Missy Covington – VP, Compliance, Raymond James Affordable Housing Investments
- Scott Michael Dunn – CEO/Owner, Costello Compliance
- Stephanie Naquin – Director of Multifamily Property Compliance, Novogradac & Company LLP®
- Thomas Stagg – Partner, Novogradac
CE Credit: NAHB - 1.5 CE hour
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org