[Replay] People-first Attainable + Livable Design Solutions
In this webinar, hear from-the-ground-up ideas and insights informed by consumer research about how people want to live today. A sociologist/marketing expert and an architect/designer will weigh in on how to create attainability and livability through community planning, home design and product selection.
Home is the hub where life happens. Health is the new wealth. Affordability challenges are real. Hear from-the-ground-up ideas and insights informed by consumer research about how people want to live today. How does this affect community planning, home design and product selection? How do these ideas come to life in attainable ways that maximize livability? A sociologist/marketing expert and an architect/designer will share their point of view on why these questions are more important than ever, while sharing real-world design solutions.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand key consumer insights post-pandemic that drive home and community design.
- Explore a planning framework for creating wellness in real estate.
- Gain exposure to innovative designs that address the most desired livability features.
- Learn design solutions from density to constructability for maximum livability while addressing attainability.
- Dawn Duhamel (Moderator) Vice President, Business Development; Possibilities for Design
- Seth Hart, Designer, DTJ Designs
- Teri Slavik-Tsuyuki, Principal + Storyteller, tst ink
CE Credit: NAHB - 1.0 CE hour
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org