[Replay] Affordable Lumber Alternatives: Framing with SIPs & Steel
Recent concerns about lumber prices have led some builders to explore other framing methods. Learn how two of these alternatives — structural insulated panels (SIPs) and steel frame construction — can be viable solutions to onsite stick framing.
To register, click ‘Add to cart’ and then check-out via the shopping cart feature at the top of this page.
Join us as we explore how two framing methods — structural insulated panels (SIPs) and steel frame construction — are getting fresh consideration as an alternative to onsite stick framing and an answer for home builders facing record high lumber prices. Attendees will receive an overview of each solution and hear from builders and industry professionals that have successfully integrated SIPs and steel frame construction into their home building businesses.
What You’ll Learn:
- Receive a high-level overview and walk away with a better understanding of two alternative framing methods: structural insulated panels (SIPs) and steel frame construction.
- Hear first-hand accounts from industry professionals who have successfully integrated SIPs and steel framing into their home building businesses.
- Understand how current market conditions, including high lumber cost and labor shortages, make it an opportune time to explore SIPs and steel frame construction.
- Devin Perry – Executive Director, Business Improvement Programs, National Association of Home Builders
- John Barrows, Master CGP, GMB – President/CEO, P3 Builder Group Inc
- Howard Akin