Social Hour: Killer #SocialMedia Case Studies
The speakers will take you behind the curtain of three successful social media campaigns, exploring what it took to create them, how they reached an audience and what impact they had on business metrics.
Format: Audio-Only Download (MP4)
You will have one month from the purchase date to download this file.
- Will Duderstadt, M/I Homes, Inc, Gahanna, Ohio
- Matt Risinger, Risinger & Company, Austin, Texas
- Heath Racela, This Old House Productions, Concord, Massachusetts
Sales & Marketing Professionals; Single Family - All; Remodelers
Level of Content:
What It's About:
Let’s face it, creating killer content and maximizing its effectiveness on social media is hard. Standing out above the crowd in 2018 requires strategy, planning and teamwork—going viral can’t be left to chance. During this special Tech Byte, you're invited to finish your day with a cocktail and conversation with three of the industry's sharpest social media minds. Hear from a veteran builder with nearly 50,000 YouTube followers, the content lead for This Old House with a combined social audience of over 1 million, and a seasoned marketing manager whose social quiz campaign generated over 1200 unique leads and a legendary 39% conversion rate. They’ll take you behind the curtain of three successful social media campaigns, exploring what it took to create them, how they reached an audience and what impact they had on business metrics.
What You'll Learn:
- Examine what makes a social campaign successful.
- Understand the content planning and distribution process across Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Learn how to set and attain goals and metrics for social campaigns.