[Replay] Top Trends Shaping the Future of 55 Plus Communities
This image-packed webinar will show trends in 55+ floor plans, amenities and apartments from around the country to increase sales and touch on land planning solutions to keep product affordable.
To register, click ‘Add to cart’ and then check-out via the shopping cart feature at the top of this page.
In this webinar, leading architects will present industry trends for building out floor plans, amenities and apartments to help increase sales in 55+ communities. You’ll learn about emerging single-family and senior apartment markets and get creative solutions for land planning to increase density and keep product affordable.
Participants in this webinar will:
- Explore floor plans and features that 55+ buyers are looking for.
- Discover the latest trends in building 55+ communities and amenities.
- Learn creative land planning solutions and product types to achieve higher densities.
- Identify the plans, features and product types that allow for affordability.
- Manny Gonzalez, FAIA, Managing Principal, KTGY Architecture+Planning, email@example.com
- Deryl Patterson, AIA President, Housing Design Matters, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org
NAHB Continuing Education: 1.0 hours of continuing education credits for the following 12 designations: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, CMP, CSP, GMB, GMR, Master CGP, Master CSP, MIRM.
Recorded: June 11, 2020
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.