Remodeling Expenditures by ZIP Code - Division 1 Dataset 2021
Discover which metro markets are hot remodeling areas and pinpoint new markets at the micro level to keep a step ahead of the competition. Gain valuable insights about local home owners spending, education, and income levels to match a desired customer profile by selecting a specific census division in the United States. By clicking “Add to Cart,” you will be purchasing Division 1, which includes Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont. NAHB Remodelers members, you can receive this product for free. When you log into NAHB.org and add this product to your cart, you should see a $0.00 price.
The divisional dataset will allow you to keep a step ahead of the competition by discovering which neighborhoods are spending the most on remodeling and which carry the best potential for containing your next customers. Ten data points include:
- The number of owner-occupied homes
- The number of homes with improvements
- Spending per improvement
- Total spending in each ZIP code
- Household income levels
- The share of homes built before-1940, 1940-1969, 1970-1999, 2000-2009, and after 2009
- The age distribution of home owners
- Home owners’ minority status
- Share of college educated home owners
- The percentages of married home owners and home owners with children.
The divisions are in accordance with the U.S. Census Bureau:
- Division 1: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont
- Division 2: New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania
- Division 3: Indiana, Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, Wisconsin
- Division 4: Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota
- Division 5: Delaware, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia
- Division 6: Alabama, Kentucky, Mississippi, Tennessee
- Division 7: Arkansas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Texas
- Division 8: Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah, Wyoming
- Division 9: Alaska, California, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington
The divisional datasets are instantly downloadable in an Excel spreadsheet.
Purchase the complete dataset containing data for over 26,000 U.S. ZIP codes as a downloadable Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. NAHB Remodelers get a discounted price of $599 for the complete dataset ($699 for NAHB members and $899 for non-members).
Interested in looking at remodeling spending trends over time? Purchase other historical full datasets here for only $499 each. Available years include:
For more information or inquiries about this product, contact: Chantel Bartlett at 800-368-5242 x8217 or firstname.lastname@example.org.