Remodeling Expenditures by ZIP Code - Division 1 Dataset 2020
The divisional dataset will allow you to keep a step ahead of the competition by discovering which neighborhoods are spending the most on remodeling and which carry the best potential for containing your next customers. Ten data points include:
- - The number of owner-occupied homes
- - The number of homes with improvements
- - Spending per improvement
- - Total spending in each ZIP code
- - Household income levels
- - The share of homes built before-1940, 1940-1969, 1970-1999, 2000-2009, and after 2009
- - The age distribution of home owners
- - Home owners’ minority status
- - Share of college educated home owners
- - The percentages of married home owners and home owners with children.
The divisions are in accordance with the U.S. Census Bureau:
The divisional datasets are instantly downloadable in an Excel spreadsheet.
Purchase the complete dataset containing data for over 26,000 U.S. ZIP codes as a downloadable Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. NAHB Remodelers get a discounted price of $599 for the complete dataset ($699 for NAHB members and $899 for non-members).
Interested in looking at remodeling spending trends over time? Purchase other historical full datasets here for only $499 each. Available years include:
For more information or inquiries about this product, contact: Chantel Bartlett at 800-368-5242 x8217 or firstname.lastname@example.org.