Remodeling Expenditures by Zip Code - 2020 Complete Dataset
Interested in learning how the remodeling market has changed over time? Gain valuable insights about historical local home owners spending, education, and income levels across the entire United States. By clicking “Add to Cart,” you will be purchasing the 2020 dataset.
Keep a step ahead of the competition by discovering which neighborhoods are spending the most on remodeling, and which carry the best potential for containing your next customers.
The comprehensive full dataset is the only product that contains home owner statistics in over 26,000 ZIP codes across the country. Ten data points include:
- - The number of owner-occupied homes
- - The number of homes with improvements
- - Spending per improvement
- - Total spending in each ZIP code
- - Household income levels
- - The share of homes built before-1940, 1940-1969, 1970-1999, 2000-2009, and after 2009
- - The age distribution of home owners
- - Home owners’ minority status
- - Share of college educated home owners
- - The percentages of married home owners and home owners with children.
The complete dataset is instantly downloadable in an Excel spreadsheet.
NAHB Remodelers members get access to the current divisional datasets for FREE! When you log into NAHB.org and add this product to your cart, you should see a $0.00 price. Not a member yet but want to join?
Learn how at nahb.org/whynahbr.
Purchase other historical full datasets here for only $499 each. Available years include:
For more information or inquiries about this product, contact: Chantel Bartlett at 800-368-5242 x8964 or email@example.com.