Join one of the Building Systems Councils’ industry specific groups and receive membership perks tailored to you and your company.
Join one of the Building Systems Councils’ industry specific groups and receive membership perks tailored to you and your company:
- Modular Home Builders Council
- Panelized Home Builders Council
- Concrete Home Builder Coalition
- Log and Timber Homes Council
- BSC Associates Council (product/service providers)
Members of all five sub-councils enjoy benefits that can help expand your footprint in the offsite construction industry:
- Competitive Advantage: Find top home builders and manufacturers by tapping into the Building Systems Councils nationwide roster. Also, stay on top of the latest industry news and trends through the councils’ monthly digital publications, The Systems Built Advantage and Return on Your BSC Investment newsletters.
- Business Development: Gather business leads and reach new markets by gaining access to the only network of systems builders, manufacturers and suppliers representing the entire offsite construction community. Also, Industry specific events such as the Building Systems Housing Summit and Building Systems Lounge at the International Builders’ Show offer incredible opportunities to meet fellow corporate leaders face-to-face.
- Nationwide Marketing Exposure: Obtain numerous consumer leads through the Building Systems Councils lead generation system on nahb.org. Reach markets coast-to-coast by utilizing the BSC directory, consumer education initiatives like National Building Systems Week, and peer-to-peer recognition through the BSC Jerry Rouleau Awards for Excellence in Home Design and Marketing.
For more information or inquiries about this product, contact: Devin Perry at 800-368-5242 x8577 or firstname.lastname@example.org.