What Does a LIHTC Site Team Need to Know About HUD Income Limits?
Wednesday, March 13, 2024 | 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET
In this webinar, the presenters will cover all things related to LIHTC and affordable housing income limits to ensure operators implement them correctly across their portfolio, including issues related to funding sources and subsidies and timing for implementation.
To register, click ‘Add to cart’ and then check-out via the shopping cart feature in the upper right corner of this page. Login information and a calendar invitation will be provided with registration confirmation.
Whether your property is Section 8, Bond or LIHTC, each spring every affordable housing property is impacted when HUD releases the new income limits. Learn the ‘why’ behind the different income limit types and what information you should know to utilize the correct income limits for your property. Using incorrect income limits can have big consequences. Presenters will go over how the limits for each property should be determined to ensure compliance. Gross rent is derived from the income limits so presenters will also discuss how this rent limit is determined and how the rent floor election can impact these amounts.
What You’ll Learn:
- Attendees will gain an understanding of the different affordable housing income limit types and when they are applicable to properties.
- Attendees will learn about the information they need to obtain for their specific property in order to confidently know each year what income limits to utilize.
- Attendees will learn how gross rent is determined and how decisions made before the property opened can have an impact on the gross rent limits.
- Moderator: Missy Covington, HCCP – VP, Compliance, Raymond James Affordable Housing Investments
- Wendy Quackenbush, Director of Multifamily Compliance, Texas Department of Housing and Community Affairs
- Kelly Wakefield, Executive Vice President, Preferred Compliance Solutions
CE Credit: NAHB - 1.0 CE hour(s)
Can’t attend but don’t want to miss out? Replays will be available to all registrants throughout 2024.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org