[Replay] Identifying & Correcting LIHTC Property Non-compliance
For Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) properties, how does receiving an IRS Form 8823 impact my credits? In this webinar, we will discuss this issue and what types of non-compliance present the greatest risk to tax credits.
To register, click ‘Add to cart’ and then check-out via the shopping cart feature in the upper right corner of this page.
For Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) properties, not all non-compliance is created equal. In this webinar, we will discuss how to identify non-compliance, the important time frame for correcting non-compliance, the impact of non-compliance on low-income housing tax credits and the importance of working with a state agency during this process in order to resolve issues.
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn how to identify non-compliance
- Understand the impact of non-compliance on tax credits
- Determine the timeframe for correcting non-compliance to avoid recapture and disallowance of credits
- Missy Covington, HCCP – VP, Compliance, Raymond James Affordable Housing Investments
- Thomas Stagg – Partner, Novogradac & Company LLP
CE Credit: NAHB - 1.0 CE hour(s)
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org