[Replay] Designating Units in a LIHTC Average-Income Project
This webinar will discuss how units are designated and re-designated in a LIHTC average-income project, as well as how increases in household income at re-certification impact unit designations in a LIHTC average-income project.
To register, click ‘Add to cart’ and then check-out via the shopping cart feature in the upper right corner of this page.
During this webinar, learn how units are designated and re-designated in a LIIHTC average-income project. Specific issues that will be covered include the timing of designations prior to lease-up, when it is allowable to re-designate a unit, and how the available unit rule impacts re-designations. The applicable fraction will be explained as it relates to the next available unit rule. There will also be an in-depth discussion of how increases in household income at re-certification impact unit designations in a LIHTC average-income project.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand how and when to designate units in a LIHTC average income project.
- Understand when it is allowable to change a LIHTC unit designation and the process for doing so.
- Understand the applicable fraction and how it impacts the available unit rule in LIHTC projects.
- Understand when to re-designate a unit in a LIHTC project.
- Missy Covington, HCCP (Moderator) VP, Compliance, Raymond James Affordable Housing Investments
- A.J. Johnson, HCCP – Owner, A.J. Johnson Consulting Services, Inc.
CE Credit: NAHB – 1.0 CE hour(s)
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com