[Replay] Enhance your Social Media Presence with IG Stories & Short-Form Video
In this webinar, learn how to create truly educational stories and short-form videos for today’sk audience that both excite and keep your audiences’ attention.
To register, click ‘Add to cart’ and then chec-out via the shopping cart feature at the top of this page.
Five hundred million people use Instagram Stories every single day. Why? People’s attention spans are getting shorter, which means they’re looking for content that’s quick and easy to watch. That’s where Stories and short-form video come in. These extremely digestible forms of media are taking over platforms such as TikTok and Instagram! Whether it’s a simple photo or a one-minute video, there is so much that you can express to your audience when this strategy is done right. In this webinar, learn how to create truly educational stories and short-form videos for today’s audience that both excite and keep your audiences’ attention.
What You’ll Learn:
- Master the art of storytelling by learning how to front load information, design attractive visuals and share engaging content.
- Learn how to better connect with your audience using the stickers, gifs and engagement tools on Instagram stories.
- Discover how to make your short content last, including creating a permanent home and using highlights and Reels to give your carefully curated stories a longer shelf life.
- Chelsey Keenan, Director of Digital Marketing, Group Two Advertising
- Nikki Kirkland, Social Media Coordinator, Group two Advertising
CE Credit: NAHB - 1.0 CE hour(s)
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org