[Replay] How to Deliver Maximum Profit While Staying On Schedule, On Budget & On Quality
In this webinar, explore project management strategies that will enhance your ability to deliver high-quality homes on schedule, with adequate margin, while keeping clients happy.
To purchase, click ‘Add to cart’ and then check-out via the shopping cart feature at the top of the page.
Delivering high-quality homes, on schedule and with adequate margin, all while keeping your clients happy, doesn’t have to be an impossibility. When we put great people with great systems, we can get great results. In this webinar, explore strategies that will enhance your ability to manage your jobsite, schedule, teams, trade partners, supply chain and more; learn how to establish and measure your project goals and get buy-in from your team; understand the critical role of your superintendents during each phase of a project and how to set them up for success; and explore a proven process for customer satisfaction. You’ll walk away with an understanding of how combining great fundamentals with great superintendents can produces amazing results.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand how to establish project priorities (profitability, cycle time, quality, client satisfaction) and stay accountable through weekly ‘scorecard’ measurements.
- Learn a proven process for customer success that addresses meetings, communication, setting expectations, inspections, schedule milestones and more.
- Discuss best practices for managing, empowering and communicating with your superintendents.
- Explore the art of communicating and scheduling with buyers, sales, trade partners, suppliers and inspectors.
- Bobby Mink, CGB, GMB, CAPS, CSP, CMP, MIRM – Choice Consulting and Management, LLC
CE Credit: NAHB – 1.0 CE hour
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.