Addressing Multi-Faceted Needs in AIP & UD Renovations
Wednesday, May 18, 2022 | 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
In this webinar, hear from remodeler Travis Camerio and members of his ‘dream team’ who worked on an award-winning whole-home renovation project for a client who suffered a traumatic injury. Explore the challenges faced, solutions chosen, types of products used and design features implemented in creating a multi-purpose/universally designed space.
To register, click ‘Add to cart’ and then check-out via the shopping cart feature in the upper right corner of this page. Login information and a calendar invitation will be provided with registration confirmation.
Addressing the multi-faced needs of an aging-in-place and universal design renovation can be challenging. One must find the right products and design techniques that compliment the current and future needs of the client, the family and caregivers. In this webinar, hear from remodeler Travis Camerio and members of his “dream team” who worked on an award-winning* whole-home renovation project for a client who suffered a traumatic injury. They’ll explore the challenges faced, solutions chosen, types of products used and design features implemented in creating a multi-purpose/universally designed space, and equally important, demonstrate how these techniques can translate to the varying types of renovation projects you face in your business every day.
*Winner of the 2021 NAHB Remodeling Award Entire Home Renovation – Aging in Place Category.
What You’ll Learn:
- Identify the right products and techniques for the current and future living needs of your client, family and their caregivers (if applicable).
- Learn how to address the multi-faceted challenges of aging-in-place and universal design renovations for the entire family.
- Identify solutions from a unique tragedy-based project that can translate into your future aging-in-place and universal design renovations.
- Curt Kiriu (Moderator) Principal, CK Independent Living Builders
- Travis Camerio, Camerio Builders
- Peggy Freedman, Freedman Group
- Jane Norman, RN & Case Manager
- Garol Orr, 101 Mobility
CE Credit: NAHB - 1.0 CE hour
Can’t attend but don’t want to miss out? Replays will be available to all registrants throughout 2022. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com