[Replay] Building a Perfect Tenant File for LIHTC Properties: Policies, Forms & Practices
Do you have good tenant files for your LIHTC properties? Learn the best practices for creating clear, concise and consistent file structure.
To register, click ‘Add to cart’ and then check-out via the shopping cart feature at the top of this page.
Do you have good tenant files for your LIHTC properties? Learn the best practices for creating clear, concise and consistent file structures. In the affordable housing industry, we are seeing unprecedented turnover in staff. Your compliance forms, policies and practices are key to ensuring that resident files are created in a consistent manner across your organization. This webinar will be a discussion of these topics with perspectives from an industry expert, a state agency and an investor.
What You’ll Learn:
- Recognize and understand the importance of using program specific forms that address the requirements of those programs.
- Establish and maintain policies that create consistency across all tenant files.
- Recognize the importance of the interview; communicating with applicants to ensure that they understand what is being asked and are providing accurate information.
- Missy Covington, HCCP (Moderator) – VP, Compliance, Raymond James Affordable Housing Investments
- Juan Bello – Compliance & PBCA Administrator, Arizona Housing
- Stacy Day, HCCP, SHCM – Vice President, Operations and Innovation, Karen A. Graham Consulting, LLC
CE Credit: NAHB - 1.0 CE hour(s)
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.