[Replay] How to Market Yourself & Grow Your Business as “The CAPS Professional”
Earning your CAPS credentials is the first step in building credibility as the go-to for aging-in-place (AIP) expertise in your market. In this webinar, learn from a panel of leading professionals about how they have set themselves apart and significantly grown their businesses as "The CAPS Professional."
To register, click ‘Add to cart’ and then check-out via the shopping cart feature at the top of this page.
During these uncertain times and given the long-term impact on our healthcare system from COVID-19, it is time we be proactive in assisting all our clients in planning for their future lifestyle. Modifying a home to be safe, accessible and functional lies in your hands as a Certified Aging in Place Specialist. Earning your CAPS credentials is only the first step in building the credibility needed to establish yourself as the “go to” professional in this specialized market, however. This webinar will explore best practices for addressing the aging-in-place (AIP) needs of your clients, educating clients on the value of long-term AIP investments, and establishing a profitable niche as “The CAPS Professional”.
What You’ll Learn:
- Discover methods and resources for establishing yourself as an aging-in-place (AIP) specialist and differentiating yourself within your local market.
- Learn how to build a strong and wide networking system for your CAPS business.
- Identify ways to educate clients on the importance of investing in their homes for life as opposed to short-term fixes.
- Understand how to demonstrate the life-long ROI and benefit that can be achieved by spending one year’s worth of healthcare costs in AIP solutions now.
- Wanda Gozdz, CAPS – Founder and President, Golden Age Living, LLC
- Curt Kiriu – Principal, CK Independent Living Builders
- Leo Lantz – President, Leo Lantz Construction, Inc.
Recorded: December 15, 2021
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.