COVID Deadlines & Extensions for LIHTC Properties: Are We Back to Business as Usual?
Wednesday, December 8, 2021 | 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET.
As we try to return to normal, what lessons did the LIHTC property industry learn throughout the pandemic and what issues still linger? This webinar will discuss the many challenges and concerns our industry is facing in getting back to business as usual.
To register, click ‘Add to cart’ and then check-out via the shopping cart feature at the top of this page. Login information and a calendar invitation will be provided with registration confirmation..
Back in early 2020, none of us imagined we'd still be dealing with COVID-19 at the end of 2021. For affordable housing properties, now that some of the LIHTC deadlines have ended, how do we get back to normal? This webinar -- with expert perspectives from an allocating agency, a service firm and an owner/property manager -- will explore how to manage deferred maintenance, return to tenant re-certifications, tenants who still can’t pay their rent and more.
What You’ll Learn:
- Explore the process and policy changes being employed to address COVID challenges.
- Identify how inspections and deferred maintenance are now being handled.
- Learn how property managers are dealing with rental assistance and eviction issues.
- Understand the latest developments regarding deadline extensions for LIHTC properties.
- Jen Brewerton – Vice President of Compliance, Dominium
- Shannon Nardinelli – Compliance Section - Senior Program Manager, CA Tax Credit Allocation Committee
- Kelly Wakefield – VP, Asset Management, Preferred Compliance Solutions
Can’t attend but don’t want to miss out? Replays will be available to all registrants throughout 2021.