Wednesday, November 10, 2021 | 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
The shortage of labor is a top challenge facing the residential construction industry. Join us for the Workforce Development Champions Forum to hear from experts, ask questions, share ideas and learn more about successful skilled trade training and recruitment initiatives happening across the country.
To register, click ‘Add to cart’ and then check-out via the shopping cart feature at the top of this page. Login information and a calendar invitation will be provided with registration confirmation.
A strong workforce is critical to supporting a thriving construction industry, yet the shortage of skilled labor continues to be one of the top challenges we face. Join us for the Workforce Development Champions Forum, a discussion designed for members interested in learning how to inspire and grow the next generation of skilled trade professionals. You will have the opportunity to hear from experts, ask questions, share ideas and learn more about successful initiatives happening across the country.
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn best practices for recruiting talent.
- Gain strategies to be more involved with high school students to build relationships that will lead to future employees.
- Discuss various labor pools and discover the best ROI for your efforts based on your city/community.
- Greg Zick – AVP, Workforce Development, NAHB
- Dawn Crandall – Executive Vice President Government Relations, Home Builders Association of Michigan
- Bart Liddon
- Tommy Pinion
- Christy Reyes Howell
- Ron Rohrbacher
Can’t attend but don’t want to miss out? Replays will be available to all registrants throughout 2021. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org