[Replay] Developing Attainable Rental Housing: What, Where, Why & How
This webinar will explore the issue of developing attainable rental housing that is affordable for renters with moderate incomes, including what types of rental products are being developed and where are they are located.
To register, click ‘Add to cart’ and then check-out via the shopping cart feature at the top of this page.
Housing affordability is not just a challenge for lower income households. Young people just starting a career, teachers, first responders, small business employees, professional office staff — those from all walks of life are finding it harder and harder to attain housing within their means. Many multifamily and rental housing developers are shifting their focus to address this growing need among middle income households. But what types of rental products are being developed, where are they located and how are they being developed feasibly? This webinar will explore these issues and shed light on how you can best develop attainable and workforce rental housing.
What You’ll Learn:
- Explore various rental product configurations and features essential for reducing costs.
- Discover the locations that work best for delivering attainable rental housing.
- Identify what public officials can do to incentivize (without subsidies) the development of more attainable rental housing.
- Dean Schwanke – Vice President, Multifamily, NAHB
- Adam Ducker – CEO, RCLCO
- Kim Grimm
- Jessica Musick – Principal, KTGY
Recorded: November 3, 2021
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.