[Replay] The All-Electric Home is Coming – Are You Ready?
The movement toward residential electrification continues to gain momentum, but there is no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to new homes. Through case studies, this webinar will showcase cost-effective, systems-based strategies to meet new jurisdictional electrification requirements.
To register, click ‘Add to cart’ and then check-out via the shopping cart feature at the top of this page.
Increasingly informed consumers, Millennials demanding sustainably built homes and an ongoing push to increase code stringency and emissions restrictions are driving a growing movement toward residential electrification and decarbonization. Builders must be ready to design, build and sell the all-electric home, but there is no one-size-fits-all solution. In this webinar, join our expert panel as they share industry-leading strategies, tips and tricks for moving towards electrification. Using case studies from across the country, they’ll showcase system-based, cost-effective, efficient approaches that make sense for varying geographic locations while meeting local requirements and consumer preferences.
What You’ll Learn:
- Analyze the pros and cons of using different types of fuel sources based on climate zone.
- Compare and contrast technical challenges, health and well-being benefits and costs associated with each fuel source.
- Review cost-effective solutions and systems-based strategies that are optimized for electrification.
- Anna Stern, PMP, CGP, LEED Green Associate, HERS Associate – Program Manager, Sustainability & Green Building – NAHB
- John Barrows, Master CGP, GMB – President/CEO, P3 Builder Group Inc
- Karla Butterfield, LEED AP Homes, LEED for Homes Green Rater, NGBS Master Verifier, RESNET certified HERS Rater, PHIUS+ Rater & MF Verifier
- Gene W. Myers – CEO, Thrive Home Builders
Recorded: October 27, 2021
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.