The All-Electric Home is Coming – Are You Ready?
Wednesday, October 27, 2021 | 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
The movement toward residential electrification continues to gain momentum, but there is no one-size-fits-all solution when it comes to new homes. Through case studies, this webinar will showcase cost-effective, systems-based strategies to meet new jurisdictional electrification requirements.
To register, click ‘Add to cart’ and then check-out via the shopping cart feature at the top of this page. Login information and a calendar invitation will be provided with registration confirmation.
Increasingly informed consumers, Millennials demanding sustainably built homes and an ongoing push to increase code stringency and emissions restrictions are driving a growing movement toward residential electrification and decarbonization. Builders must be ready to design, build and sell the all-electric home, but there is no one-size-fits-all solution. In this webinar, join our expert panel as they share industry-leading strategies, tips and tricks for moving towards electrification. Using case studies from across the country, they’ll showcase system-based, cost-effective, efficient approaches that make sense for varying geographic locations while meeting local requirements and consumer preferences.
What You’ll Learn:
- Analyze the pros and cons of using different types of fuel sources based on climate zone.
- Compare and contrast technical challenges, health and well-being benefits and costs associated with each fuel source.
- Review cost-effective solutions and systems-based strategies that are optimized for electrification.
- Anna Stern, PMP, CGP, LEED Green Associate, HERS Associate – Program Manager, Sustainability & Green Building – NAHB
- John Barrows, Master CGP, GMB – President/CEO, P3 Builder Group Inc
- Karla Butterfield, LEED AP Homes, LEED for Homes Green Rater, NGBS Master Verifier, RESNET certified HERS Rater, PHIUS+ Rater & MF Verifier
- Gene W. Myers – CEO, Thrive Home Builders
Can’t attend but don’t want to miss out? Replays will be available to all registrants throughout 2021. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.