Just the Facts: Consumer & Data-Driven Trends in Home Design
Wednesday, December 1, 2021 | 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
In this webinar, a pair of experts will explain how to analyze the latest consumer data and use it to determine where housing design is now and where it’s going.
To register, click ‘Add to cart’ and then check-out via the shopping cart feature at the top of this page. Login information and a calendar invitation will be provided with registration confirmation.
Trends come and go, but that doesn’t mean the future of design has to be a guessing game. In this webinar, an expert in the field of consumer/design trend research and a residential design architect will teach you how to use knowledge-based, consumer-driven data to predict where home design will be in the near-terms and where it’s headed. Learn how new styles are responding to what buyers want most and take away a firm understanding of how to build homes and neighborhoods that are in demand.
What You’ll Learn:
- Explore and analyze the latest consumer data being used to determine where housing design is now and where it’s going.
- See examples of how data has influenced neighborhoods and housing design leading to increased profitability and accelerated sales.
- Discover how to utilize data to in designing homes that are on trend but also highly functional.
- Identify which trends in home building are important to creating long-term value versus short-term fads.
- Michael Medick, AIA — Principal, KTGY Architecture + Planning
- Mikaela Arroyo — Director — New Home Trends Institute & Chief of Staff, John Burns Real Estate Consulting
Can’t attend but don’t want to miss out? Repays will be available to all registrants throughout 2021. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.