[Replay] How to Best Retrofit a Home for Multi-Generational Living
The number of multi-generational households continues to rise, accelerated by the pandemic. Join this webinar to hear from a panel of expert remodelers and Certified Aging-in-Place Specialists (CAPS) who will share tips on retrofitting for multi-generational living and how to address client needs.
To register, click ‘Add to cart’ and then check-out via the shopping cart feature in the upper right corner of this page.
The number of multi-generational households continues to rise, and the pandemic has only accelerated this growing market. It is clearer than ever that having a safe, accessible and functional multi-generational home should be a priority for all. In this webinar, join a panel of expert remodelers and Certified Aging-in-Place Specialists (CAPS) who will share their home modification tips to assist you in accomplishing multi-generational living and address the current and future needs for your clients.
What You’ll Learn:
- Gain an understanding of the design layouts that should be taken into consideration during a home assessment for a multi-generational retrofit.
- Learn how to include personal space for each generation and how this will enhance the livability of a multi-generational home.
- Explore how aging-in-place methods and universal design concepts play a key role in a multi-generational home.
- Identify the reasons an age-friendly home is important for an active, productive lifestyle and providing your clients the option to age-in-place.
- Steve Cunningham, CAPS, CGP – President, Cunningham Contracting, Inc.
- Curt Kiriu, CAPS, CGR – Principal, CK Independent Living Builders
- Chris Moore, CAPS, CGR – President, Solid Rock Enterprises, Inc.
Recorded: October 6, 2021
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.