Re-Syndication: Not Your Average Acquisition Rehab
Wednesday, September 15, 2021 | 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
Attendees will learn what is unique to the qualification process for LIHTC re-syndication projects. Focus will be on importance of understanding federal regulations, allocating agency requirements and meeting investor needs.
To register, click ‘Add to cart’ and then check-out via the shopping cart feature at the top of this page. Login information and a calendar invitation will be provided with registration confirmation.
This webinar will include a discussion of how the extended use agreement and 8609 elections of the prior allocation directly impact the newly syndicated project. What is the impact of tenant transfers prior to acquisition? Student violations? Rent violations? Do tenant’s need to be fully certified as of the date of project acquisition? Answers to these questions and many more will be explored.
What You’ll Learn:
- Understand the tenant qualification process unique to re-syndications.
- Analyze the prior allocation and understand how it impacts the current project.
- Know the re-syndication requirements of your allocating agency and investor.
- Susan Westbrook, HCCP – Manager of Rental Assets, NC Housing Finance Agency
- Karen Graham CPM, HCCP, SHCM
- Stephanie Naquin – Multifamily Compliance Manager, Novogradac & Company LLP
Can’t attend but don’t want to miss out? Replays will be available to all registrants throughout 2021. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.