[Replay] Tackling Labor Needs: H-2B & Other U.S. Work Authorization Programs
Labor shortages are a major issue for the construction industry. In this webinar, Chad Blocker and Shelly Song from the leading immigration law firm Fragomen, will discuss how to navigate the complex world of U.S. immigration law and find ways to meet your labor needs.
To register, click ‘Add to cart‘ and then check-out via the shopping cart feature at the top of the page.
Labor shortages have once again become a major issue for the construction industry. Immigration laws and programs are complicated and work visa options for our industry remain limited. Nonetheless, there are still opportunities to access these programs to meet your labor needs. Chad Blocker, an attorney and partner with Fragomen - one of the world’s leading immigration law firms - will take us through the pitfalls and possibilities of accessing U.S. immigration programs to expand our workforce. Chad will be joined by associate attorney Shelly Song.
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn about the important role immigrant labor has played in the construction industry.
- Learn about U.S. immigration programs that can help businesses employ foreign-born workers.
- Understand that while complex and limited, there are still opportunities for the construction industry to access these programs.
- Chad Blocker – Partner, Fragomen
- Amy Chai – AVP, Legal Advocacy, NAHB
- Shelly Song – Associate, Fragomen
Recorded: August 4, 2021
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.