[Replay] The State of the Residential Construction Supply Chain
Join the industry‘s leading economists, suppliers and policy experts as they explore the current challenges in the supply chain, what the future may hold for the availability of building materials and how you can best prepare your company to deal with what lies ahead.
To register, click ‘Add to cart’ and then check-out via the shopping cart feature at the top of this page.
In this can’t-miss webinar, hear from the industry’s leading economists, suppliers and policy experts as they explore the current challenges in the supply chain and what the future has in store for building materials. Top housing thought leader and CEO of Zelman & Associates, Ivy Zelman, will join NAHB Chief Economist Robert Dietz for a leading edge data analysis of the state of the residential construction market, where material pricing and availability stand and what these challenges mean for the near-term future of the industry. A panel of top supplier executives will share their first-hand perspective and when they expect relief. And NAHB Chief Lobbyist, Jim Tobin, will conclude with a policy update, NAHB’s efforts to date and what you can do to affect change. While the challenge is significant, this unique group of experts will arm you with the insights and expertise needed to anticipate what may lie ahead and position your company accordingly.
- Robert D. Dietz, PhD – Chief Economist, NAHB
- Ivy Zelman – Chief Executive Officer, Zelman & Associates
- James Tobin – Executive Vice President & Chief Lobbyist, NAHB
- Jerry Howard – Chief Executive Officer, NAHB
- Rod Gower – Regional Sales Manager, Signature Kitchen Suite/LG Builder
- Stephen Hemphill – Chief Supply Chain Officer, Phantom Screens
- Angela O'Neill – Director of Marketing, Wellborn Cabinet, Inc.
Recorded: Tuesday, June 8, 2021
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.