[Replay] The Return of Physical Multifamily Inspections: Managing Deferred Maintenance & Safety
Join us for a discussion with industry representatives from management firms and state housing finance agencies about restarting physical inspections in the coming months.
To register, click ‘Add to cart’ and then check-out via the shopping cart feature at the top of this page.
As the COVID-19 pandemic appears to be declining, many in the affordable housing industry are wondering how and when their portfolio will be inspected again. In this webinar, industry representatives from management firms and state housing finance agencies will discuss restarting physical inspections in the coming months. Potential timelines for restarting, safety procedures, 8823 implications for Low Income Housing Tax Credit developments will be detailed, among others.
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn what to expect regarding the notification process from various agencies.
- Learn what safety precautions will be implemented to ensure the health and safety of their residents.
- Learn what physical inspection findings might lead to an 8823 being filed.
- Learn what, if any, flexibility they have regarding the units that will be inspected.
- Cody Campbell – Director of Physical Inspections, TX Department of Housing and Community Affairs
- Matt Hacker – SVP of Property Operations, The Franklin Johnston Group
- Mike Price – Director of Asset Management & Compliance, Travois
Recorded: Wednesday, June 9, 2021
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.