[Replay] Emerging Remodeling Project & Product Trends for 2021
A panel of professional remodelers from across the U.S. will discuss what emerging remodeling project and product trends they are seeing in their respective markets and what requests they’re getting from customers stemming from the pandemic.
The remodeling industry is now busier than ever as consumers are requesting a variety of new projects based upon their needs stemming from the pandemic. Join a panel of professional remodelers from across the U.S. as they explore the emerging remodeling project and product trends they are seeing in their respective markets and how they are navigating material and supply-chain challenges in delivering those for their clients.
What You’ll Learn:
- Discover emerging regional trends in remodeling projects and products.
- Discover what remodeling trends are being influenced by the pandemic.
- Learn how remodelers from across the country are addressing increased costs and supply-chain challenges.
- Vince Butler, CAPS, CGR, GMB, GMR – President, Butler Brothers Corporation
- Paul Criner, CAPS, CGR – Design & Sales, Criner Remodeling
- Nicole R. Goolsby, CAPS, GCP, AMB, AR – Owner, Red Ladder Residential
- Tim Lansford, CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, CMP, CSP, GMB, Master CGP, Master CSP, MIRM – Owner, Luxury Homes of Texas
- Nick Scheel, CGR – Owner, Untamed Construction, LLC
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.