[Replay] Wellness Wanted: Designing Healthy Multifamily Projects for Today’s Renters
This webinar will explore incorporating health and wellness features into your multifamily building and highlight how these features can work symbiotically with sustainable elements for an efficient and comfortable design.
To register, click ‘Add to cart’ and then check-out via the shopping cart feature at the top of this page.
While multifamily housing residents’ interest in wellness as a housing amenity was trending upward before the events of 2020, everything that has happened since has only accelerated such demand. Designs that focus health as well as a desire for a more comfortable living space, are now some of the most sought-after features in apartment living. This webinar will explore incorporating health and wellness into multifamily building and how they can work symbiotically with sustainable elements for an efficient and popular design.
What You’ll Learn:
- Discover the latest health and wellness features and amenities that today’s renters are seeking.
- Learn the most cost-effective ways for owners and property managers to design communities for a healthier lifestyle.
- See the latest health and wellness features executed in real case studies for wellness in multifamily.
- Understand the value and benefits of adding health and wellness features to a multifamily community.
- Speaker 1 – Moderator: Sean Kelly – Executive Vice President, LNWA
- Speaker 2 – Angela Harris, MS, BS, CMP, ASID, IIDA – CEO & Principal, TRIO Design
- Speaker 3 – Bobby Long, AIA, LEED AP – Director of Design, KEPHART
Recorded: Wednesday, May 26, 2021
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.