[Replay] Implementing and Utilizing an Emergency Rental Assistance Program
The Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2021 includes $25 billion in federal emergency rental assistance for fiscal year 2021. This webinar will discuss the requirements of the Emergency Rental Assistance program, as defined in the Appropriations Act, and the Frequently Asked Questions document released by the Department of Treasury on February 22, 2021. Topics include eligible households, eligible assistance, and other program rules, as well an overview of how the program is being implemented across the country and how to apply for assistance.
- Learn the federal eligibility rules in order to understand what tenants are eligible for assistance.
- Learn the types of and limitations on assistance defined in the federal requirements, so to understand what assistance households may receive.
- Learn how the program is being implemented by a variety of grantees and how local decisions and program design can vary.
- Jen Brewerton – Vice President of Compliance, Dominium
- Matt Rayburn, HCCP – Deputy Executive Director & Chief Real Estate Development Officer, Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority
- Neal Rogers – Director of Compliance and Asset Management, Virginia Housing