[Replay] How Award-Winning Builders Achieve Operational Excellence
In this webinar, fellow builders will share the culture, leadership, strategic approach and dedication to operational excellence that has earned them award-winning recognition in our industry.
To register, click ‘Add to cart’ and then check-out via the shopping cart feature at the top of this page.
Why do some builders excel while others tread water? It's all about a commitment to continual improvement across the entire operation to achieve sustained success. In this webinar, some of the country’s best-run builders will open their playbooks and share best business practices. Learn from the winners of the National Housing Quality Award (NHQA), as they discuss earning the highest level of peer recognition for operational excellence through strategic planning, better building performance, higher employee and trade partner retention, greater profitability, enviable customer satisfaction and more.
Participants in this webinar will:
- Learn to establish operations that result in sustained success and profitability while achieving high levels of employee and supplier/trade partner satisfaction.
- Understand how top builders remain in business after economic and industry downturns.
- Apply industry-leading best practices to your organizational planning and continuous improvement efforts and investments.
- Mike Beirne, Senior Editor, Pro Builder Media
- Todd Booze, CGP, Director National Housing Quality Award, Professional Builder Magazine
- Robert G. Kehlor, n/a, Executive Partner, True Homes; and Tim OBrien, CGP, President, Tim O'Brien Homes
NAHB Continuing Education: 1.0 hours of continuing education credits for the following 12 designations: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, CMP, CSP, GMB, GMR, Master CGP, Master CSP, MIRM.
Recorded: November 11, 2020
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.