[Replay] Casualty Loss on LIHTC Properties: IRS Guidance & the Impact of COVID-19
This webinar will cover the IRS regulations relating to a casualty loss on LIHTC properties and will cover regular casualty losses, federal disaster area issues and recent IRS guidance relating to COVID-19.
To register, click ‘Add to cart’ and then check-out via the shopping cart feature at the top of this page.
This webinar will focus on the IRS regulations relating to regular casualty losses and federal disaster area issues on Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) properties. It will include a review of Revenue Procedure 2014-19 and the recent IRS Notice 2020-53, COVID-19 Relief for LIHTC projects. Timing issues and penalties for failure to meet deadlines will also be addressed.
Participants in this webinar will:
- Understand the deadline associated with repairing LIHTC properties after a casualty loss.
- Learn the importance of coordinating efforts with state agencies.
- Identify the tax ramifications of failing to comply with IRS casualty loss requirements.
- A.J. Johnson, President, A.J. Johnson Consulting Services
- Marie Peace, VP of Compliance, The Franklin Johnston Group
- Matt Rayburn, Deputy Executive Director & Chief Real Estate Development Officer, Indiana Housing and Community Development Authority
NAHB Continuing Education: 1.0 hours of continuing education credits for the following 13 designations: HCCP, CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, CMP, CSP, GMB, GMR, Master CGP, Master CSP, MIRM.
Recorded: September 15, 2020
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.