[Replay] COVID-19 Compliance & Operational Challenges in Multifamily Property Management
This webinar will outline best practices for property management and compliance as well as action plans relative to the COVID-19 crisis. Our expert panel will explore guidance received, practical on-site implementation, managing lease-ups, occupied rehab certifications, social distancing and more.
To register, click ‘Add to cart’ and then check-out via the shopping cart feature at the top of this page.
COVID-19 has thrown the worlds of multifamily property management, operations and compliance into uncharted territory. In this webinar, state agency representatives and property management executives will go beyond the details of the virus itself, and instead share real-world responses and reactions that have worked for properties during the crisis. Topics explored will include state and federal guidance, on-site implementation, managing lease-ups, social distancing, future precautions, avoiding potential pitfalls and more.
Participants in this webinar will:
- Understanding federal and state guidance—what has been addressed and what has not.
- Learn about income calculation guidance relative to the C.A.R.E.S Act.
- Discuss operational impacts and considerations during this pandemic and planning for potential future outbreaks.
Moderator: Kristin Han, WNC & Associates, email@example.com
- Scott Michael Dunn, CEO, Costello Compliance, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wesley Daniel, SVP Affordable Housing, ConAm Management, email@example.com
- Susan Westbrook, Manager of Rental Assets, NC Housing Finance Agency, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jennifer Marchand, OHCS Multifamily Compliance Technical Advisor, Oregon Housing and Community Services, Jennifer.C.Marchand@Oregon.gov
NAHB Continuing Education: 1.0 hours of continuing education credits for the following 12 designations: HCCP, CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, CMP, CSP, GMB, GMR, Master CGP, Master CSP, MIRM.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Recorded: June 3, 2020