Webinar - How Gen Z and Millennials Are Changing Homebuilding Forever
2-3 p.m. ET
Come to understand the wants and needs, desires and expectations of the Gen Z and Millennial generations based on the latest scientific and consumer research and learn how to appeal and sell to these new consumers.
Wednesday, June 24, 2020
2-3 p.m. ET
Millennials and Gen Z are not only reshaping the economy, they’re completely altering the homebuilding industry. These generations expect unique experiences that are changing the ways we buy and sell -- forcing companies to examine how they do business. See how these consumers are making an impact on home design with strong preferences for smart home technologies, energy efficiency and more workable spaces. Learn how they’re devising new communication and wellness protocols, influencing design spaces and affecting technological advances.
Participants will be able to:
- - Learn why health, technology, environment and sustainable living are important to these buyers and how you can more effectively merchandise to appeal to these interests.
- - Identify how these two generations are changing the fundamentals of location, size and space in urban areas and the suburbs.
- - Learn the style, color and design preferences of Millennials and Gen Z.
- Brooke Collins, Regional Manager, Builders Design, email@example.com
- Marnee Duffus, Regional Manager, Builders Design, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Megan Eltringham, VP of Marketing, The New Home Company, meltringham@nwhm
NAHB Continuing Education: 1.0 hours of continuing education credits for the following 12 designations: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, CMP, CSP, GMB, GMR, Master CGP, Master CSP, MIRM.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Registration is open until 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) on Tuesday, June 23. To receive a refund, cancellations must also be submitted by 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) on Tuesday, June 23. After that date, no refunds will be issued. Cancellation requests must be submitted to Deborah Krat at EdWebinars@nahb.org.