Webinar Replay - Income Averaging Part II: Crucial Updates
We received many follow-up questions from our July 19, 2018 webinar, Avoid Costly Mistakes with the New Average Set-Aside Option. As a result, we thought we would continue our discussion on the new minimum set-aside option, answer the latest questions and discuss some best practices regarding the Income Average Test.
We received many follow-up questions from our July 19, 2018 webinar, Avoid Costly Mistakes with the New Average Set-Aside Option. Additionally, as a growing number of states and properties are implementing the Income Average Test, some best practices begin to emerge. This webinar replay will continue the discussion started with the previous webinar, answer the latest questions and discuss some best practices regarding the Income Average Test.
Participants in this webinar replay will:
- -Identify common state policies that are emerging for the Income Average Test
- -Review several frequently asked questions about the Income Average Test
- -List some of the best practices that may support the Income Average Test
- -Scott Michael Dunn, CEO of Costello Compliance and Director of Policy, The Costello Companies
- -Carol A. Howard, HCCP, NCP-Executive, CPM, Vice President and Director of Housing Compliance, Boston Capital
NAHB Continuing Education: One hour of continuing education credit for the HCCP designation and for the following 12 designations: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, CMP, CSP, GMB, GMR, Master CGP, Master CSP, MIRM
Cancellation and Refund Policy: No refunds are issued for webinar replays upon purchase. However, NAHB regularly reviews these products and reserves the right to remove replays thatare no longer current. If you are unable to view a replay during your 12-month access period, please contact Deborah Krat at EdWebinars@nahb.org.