Webinar Replay - Blockchain Technology: The Next Dimension of Communication
Imagine if all the overhead, human costs and time involved in purchase order communication, quality assurance, payment and disbursement were truly seamless and did not require human intervention. Meet “blockchain technology,” where these functions are executed constantly and immediately. Learn about what will be the 21st century method of workflow and transaction processing and the tremendous financial opportunities offered.
What is blockchain technology? Simply put, it moves the many redundant and human-dependent steps involved in the purchase order and accounts payable processes into not only paperless, but instant real time. This saves time, overhead costs, and money. You will recognize how this technology is taking the idea of system integration to a new dimension. See how to prepare for it and the great benefits it has for you and your business.
Participants in this webinar replay will:
- Describe how traditional, human-dependent business processing functions can be automated via blockchain technology
- Discover a new way to foster communication among you and your vendors, tradesman, and lender
- Identify how deploying blockchain technology can help increase the financial and profit opportunities for your business
- William “Bill” Allen, William A. Allen Consulting
- Don Bowden Jr., CEO, BuilderChain
NAHB Continuing Education: 1 hour of continuing education credits for the following 12 designations: CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, CMP, CSP, GMB, GMR, Master CGP, Master CSP, MIRM
Cancellation and Refund Policy: No refunds are issued for webinar replays upon purchase. However, NAHB regularly reviews these products and reserves the right to remove replays that are no longer current. If you are unable to view a replay during your 12-month access period, please contact Deborah Krat at EdWebinars@nahb.org.