Creating & Managing Qualified Sales Leads - Live Online 2024 - May 14
May 14 | 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. ET
Leads are everywhere. But which leads will be qualified sales leads?
This course will provide you with the information you need to develop the best-qualified lead-generation campaign to ensure that you and your sales associates will always be able to create business development activities.
You will learn effective communication, prospecting and evaluation skills to enhance your ability to obtain the finest and most qualified leads to sustain your growth in any market!
This half-day course will take place 1-4 ET
Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
This live class is intended to be interactive. Please ensure you are in an environment that allows you to participate and that your camera and microphone are working.
Due to the live, interactive nature of this course, no recordings will be available.
After completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Develop the ability to prepare to acquire qualified leads and referrals
- Analyze the ability to engage to acquire qualified leads and referrals
- Develop communication skills to attract, acquire and earn on-going qualified leads and referrals
- Illustrate how to create a database, monitor it and refresh it
- Demonstrate how to use effective marketing skills to convert prospects into buyers
- Attain the ability to provide effective customer service from meeting, through the sale to installation and warranty, to create more qualified leads and sales
NAHB Credit: This course counts for 3 continuing education credits.
Important Registration Details:
This course is non-transferable. Do not use another individual’s login information to register for this course. You must login to nahb.org as yourself to receive your certificate of completion and credit for this course. If you are not registered on nahb.org, create your login now. If you are having issues with your login, please contact our help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.266.8313.
To get access to membership pricing as a peer member under an employer’s membership, please reach out to our help desk at email@example.com or 202.266.8313
You will have access to course materials, including the course test, for 30 days after the conclusion of the live sessions.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: You may cancel your registration and request a refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org until the day of the scheduled live class. If requested after the class has begun a fee will be charged ($25 for a 3-hour class, $50 for a 6-hour class).