Job Costing: The Road Map Continues: Live Online 2023 - November 2
November 2 | 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. ET
This three-hour course focuses on Job Costing in residential construction. Job Costing is the process of tracking and analyzing the costs associated with each element in a specific project. Job Costing plays an important role in residential home building and remodeling because it provides builders with accurate information about the costs associated with each project. By understanding the key components and types of costs involved in Job Costing, builders can accurately track and analyze the costs associated with each project. This information can be used to make informed decisions about pricing, resource allocation and profitability.
It is strongly recommended to take NAHB’s Business Accounting course before Job Costing. This course deals primarily with direct costs. (Indirect costs and overhead costs are entailed in NAHB’s Accounting and Financial Management Course.)
This half-day course is held from 1-4 on Thursday, November 2.
Please contact ElearningHelp@nahb.org with any questions.
This live class is intended to be interactive. Please ensure you are in an environment that allows you to participate and that your camera and microphone are working.
Due to the live, interactive nature of this course, no recordings will be available.
By completing this course, participants in this course will be able to:
- Define the concept of diversification and identify its related benefits and risks Identify types of businesses that provide diversification opportunities for builders, remodelers, residential contractors and small commercial contractors
- Consider aspects of each diversification opportunity before selecting it as a viable option
- Determine whether diversification is a desirable option
- Identify due diligence that should be performed once an area of diversification is chosen
NAHB Credit: This class is eligible for 3 continuing education credits
Additional Credit Information:
- 3 AIA/CES LU: The National Association of Home Builders is a Registered Provider with The American Institute of Architects Continuing Education Systems. Credit earned on completion of this event will be reported to CES Records for AIA members by the Provider. Certificates of Completion for non-AIA members are available upon request.
Important Registration Details:
This course is non-transferable. Do not use another individual’s login information to register for this course. You must login to nahb.org as yourself to receive your certificate of completion and credit for this course. If you are not registered on nahb.org, create your login now. If you are having issues with your login, please contact our help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org 202.266.8313
You will have access to course materials, including the course test, for 30 days after the conclusion of the live sessions.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: You may cancel your registration and request a refund by emailing email@example.com until the day of the scheduled live class. If requested after the class has begun a fee will be charged ($25 for a 3-hour class, $50 for a 6-hour class).