The New Home Sales Professional - Live Online 2023 - November 9,16
November 9, 16 | 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. ET
Are you in a sales rut? If you find yourself doing the same thing at every open house and losing your edge, it’s time for a refresh. Increase your professional value by improving your confidence and sharpening your skills to make that sale!
This half-day course is held over two consecutive Thursdays from 1-4 p.m.
Please contact ElearningHelp@nahb.org with any questions.
This live class is intended to be interactive. Please ensure you are in an environment that allows you to participate and that your camera and microphone are working.
Due to the live, interactive nature of this course, no recordings will be available.
By completing this course, participants in this course will be able to:
- You want to be on your way to becoming a top-level salesperson, and that journey begins by identifying proper goals that can be attained both personally and professionally.
- Every job has its own unique task list and not all those tasks are exciting. This course will assist you in organizing repetitive tasks that are required of the New Home Sales Professional.
- Understanding your competition is an extremely important part of competitive sales, and you will be provided with tools to analyze your competition to see how you compare.
- Knowing the difference between how different types of people approach a purchase can make a big difference when closing the sale and that is why you will discover various techniques for selling to different personality types.
- From tips and techniques in your sales presentation and the various stages to close the sale, you will examine a variety of methods of improving the customer experience.
NAHB Credit: This class is eligible for 3 continuing education credits
Additional Credit Information:
- 3 AIA/CES LU: The National Association of Home Builders is a Registered Provider with The American Institute of Architects Continuing Education Systems. Credit earned on completion of this event will be reported to CES Records for AIA members by the Provider. Certificates of Completion for non-AIA members are available upon request.
Important Registration Details:
This course is non-transferable. Do not use another individual’s login information to register for this course. You must login to nahb.org as yourself to receive your certificate of completion and credit for this course. If you are not registered on nahb.org, create your login now. If you are having issues with your login, please contact our help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org 202.266.8313
You will have access to course materials, including the course test, for 30 days after the conclusion of the live sessions.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: You may cancel your registration and request a refund by emailing email@example.com until the day of the scheduled live class. If requested after the class has begun a fee will be charged ($25 for a 3-hour class, $50 for a 6-hour class).