Business Accounting: A Road Map to Profitability - Live Online 2023 - October 31
October 31 | 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. ET
It may not be the flashiest topic, but the financial health of your company is the backbone of its success! Learn the basics of accounting that will enable you to track and analyze costs and communicate about them effectively. A great starting point that allows you to explore terminology and best practices for a healthy financial scorecard.
The course takes place on Tuesday, October 31, 1-4 p.m. ET.
Please contact ElearningHelp@nahb.org with any questions.
This live class is intended to be interactive. Please ensure you are in an environment that allows you to participate and that your camera and microphone are working.
Due to the live, interactive nature of this course, no recordings will be available.
By completing this course, participants in this course will be able to:
- Define the concept of diversification and identify its related benefits and risks
- Identify types of businesses that provide diversification opportunities for builders, remodelers, residential contractors and small commercial contractors
- Consider aspects of each diversification opportunity before selecting it as a viable option
- Determine whether diversification is a desirable option
- Identify due diligence that should be performed once an area of diversification is chosen
NAHB Credit: This class is eligible for 3 continuing education credits
Additional Credit Information:
- 3 AIA/CES LU: The National Association of Home Builders is a Registered Provider with The American Institute of Architects Continuing Education Systems. Credit earned on completion of this event will be reported to CES Records for AIA members by the Provider. Certificates of Completion for non-AIA members are available upon request.
Important Registration Details:
This course is non-transferable. Do not use another individual’s login information to register for this course. You must login to nahb.org as yourself to receive your certificate of completion and credit for this course. If you are not registered on nahb.org, create your login now. If you are having issues with your login, please contact our help desk at email@example.com 202.266.8313
You will have access to course materials, including the course test, for 30 days after the conclusion of the live sessions.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: You may cancel your registration and request a refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org until the day of the scheduled live class. If requested after the class has begun a fee will be charged ($25 for a 3-hour class, $50 for a 6-hour class).