Risk Management for Builders and Remodelers - Live Online 2023 - July 11, 18
Taking risks is part of the job. However, you can learn to minimize and manage them. Explore ways to calculate and mitigate your exposure to ensure you are in control when the worst happens.
This course takes place over 2 consecutive Thursdays from 1-4 pm ET.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
This live class is intended to be interactive. Please ensure you are in an environment that allows you to participate and that your camera and microphone are working.
Due to the live, interactive nature of this course, no recordings will be available.
By completing this course, participants in this course will be able to:
- Define and explain the purpose and use of Risk Management
- Identify and address potential sources of business risks
- Discuss industry-specific methodologies for assessing and managing risk, such as use of insurance and contractual risk--shifting mechanisms
- Select and employ appropriate risk mitigation solutions
- Distinguish and report on risks for both internal and external audiences
- Practice basic insurance claims processes
- Evaluate and modify existing organizational Risk Management and Business Continuity processes.
Important Registration Details:
This course is non-transferable. Do not use another individual’s login information to register for this course. You must login to nahb.org as yourself to receive your certificate of completion and credit for this course. If you are not registered on nahb.org, create your login now. If you are having issues with your login, please contact our help desk at email@example.com or 202.266.8313
You will have access to course materials, including the course test, for 30 days after the conclusion of the live sessions.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: You may cancel your registration and request a refund by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org until the day of the scheduled live class. If requested after the class has begun a fee will be charged ($25 for a 3-hour class, $50 for a 6-hour class).