Advanced High Performance Practices: Best Practices for Climate Zones - Live Online 2023 - May 11, 18, 25
High-performance building can be intimidating, but mastering it can lead to safer and healthier homes. Explore high-performance building principles and learn how to apply them to increase a home's efficiency, comfort, and durability in each climate zone.
This course takes place over 3 consecutive Thursdays from 1-3 pm ET.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
This live class is intended to be interactive. Please ensure you are in an environment that allows you to participate and that your camera and microphone are working.
Due to the live, interactive nature of this course, no recordings will be available.
By completing this course, participants in this course will be able to:
- Examine how building envelopes can be optimized for each climate zone to maximize home performance in remodeling projects.
- Review the benefits of systems based design and construction and how to properly implement these practices in a building project.
- Apply building science principles to building projects to maximize home performance and comfort.
- Identify the best climate zone-specific building practices based on building science and systems based design principles.
NAHB Credit: This class is eligible for 6 continuing education credits
Additional Credit Information:
- 6 AIA/CES LU: The National Association of Home Builders is a Registered Provider with The American Institute of Architects Continuing Education Systems. Credit earned on completion of this event will be reported to CES Records for AIA members by the Provider. Certificates of Completion for non-AIA members are available upon request.
Important Registration Details:
This course is non-transferable. Do not use another individual’s login information to register for this course. You must login to nahb.org as yourself to receive your certificate of completion and credit for this course. If you are not registered on nahb.org, create your login now. If you are having issues with your login, please contact our help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202.266.8313
You will have access to course materials, including the course test, for 30 days after the conclusion of the live sessions.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: You may cancel your registration and request a refund by emailing email@example.com until the day of the scheduled live class. If requested after the class has begun a fee will be charged ($25 for a 3-hour class, $50 for a 6-hour class).