Business Accounting Job Costing (BAJC) - Live Online 2021 (June 8, 15)
Participants in this course will be able to:
- Define concepts and terminology basic to construction business accounting
- Describe the value and use of common financial reports in measuring business performance, job cost accounting and variance analysis
- Explain the importance and process of measuring and analyzing job cost against performance
- Identify the essentials of operating capital funding methods
- Identify common construction and permanent mortgage products and the relative builder/client positions
- Recognize the differences between active and passive income endeavors
- Access templates for a personal budget, a company budget, a chart of accounts, an income statement and balance sheet reports
Instructor: Michael Strong
Course Length: 6 hours
NAHB Continuing Education: 6 hours towards CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, CMP, CSP, GMB, GMR, Master CGP, Master CSP, MIRM
Required for NAHB Designations: CGB, CGR
Important Registration Details:
This course is non-transferrable. Do not use another individual’s login information to register for this course. You must login to nahb.org as yourself to receive your certificate of completion and credit for this course. If you are registering as a member, please use a PIN tied to your legal name. NAHB PINs are tied to a person, not a company. If you are not registered on nahb.org, NAHB PINs are tied to a person, not a company. If you are not registered on nahb.org, Create Your Login now.
After you have participated in all three live sessions, you must take a timed, one-hour skills check and earn a score of 70% or higher to receive course credit. If you do not pass, you have one opportunity to retake it. Once you have passed the skills check and completed the course evaluation, you can print out your certificate of completion.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Registration is open until 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) on Monday, June 7. Cancellations will also be accepted until 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) on Monday, June 7. After that date, a $50 cancellation fee will be charged per cancellation. Cancellation requests must be submitted via email to ElearningHelp@nahb.org.