The New Home Sales Professional – Live Online 2020 (September 15, 22 & 29)
September 15, 22 & 29, 2020
Are you ready to sharpen your sales presentation and place yourself in the top percentile of new homes sales professionals? We often find ourselves doing the same thing based on habits or what “seems” to be working, but for those that want more, this course will allow you to sharpen or reshape your sales skills and tactics. Registration is open until 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) on Monday, September 14.
September 15, 22 & 29, 2020
This course is designed to review the best practices of the New Home Sales Professional. The course offers tips and techniques to help you become the best new homes sales professional you can be. The course offers details on the tasks that must be practiced on a regular basis and the skills needed to close the sale. By completing the course, you should be confident performing the various tasks required of management and be on the top of your game in front of every buyer and make the sale.
Participants in this course will be able to:
- You want to be on your way to becoming a top-level salesperson, and that journey begins by identifying proper goals that can be attained both personally and professionally.
- Every job has its own unique task list and not all those tasks are exciting. This course will assist you in organizing repetitive tasks that are required of the New Home Sales Professional.
- Understanding your competition is an extremely important part of competitive sales, and you will be provided with tools to analyze your competition to see how you compare.
- Knowing the difference between how different types of people approach a purchase can make a big difference when closing the sale and that is why you will discover various techniques for selling to different personality types.
- From tips and techniques in your sales presentation and the various stages to close the sale, you will examine a variety of methods of improving the customer experience.
Instructor: Christy Beck, Division Manager, Caruso Homes, North Carolina
Course Length: 6 hours
NAHB Designation: This is required for the CSP designation.
NAHB Continuing Education Credits: 6 credit hours towards CAPS, CGA, CGB, CGP, CGR, CMP, CSP, GMB, GMR, Master CGP, and MIRM
Important Registration Details:
Please note: You have one year after purchase to access the materials associated with this course.
This course is non‐transferrable. Do not use another individual’s login information to register for this course. You must login to nahb.org as yourself to receive your certificate of completion and credit for this course. If you are registering as a member, please use a PIN tied to your legal name. NAHB PINs are tied to a person, not a company. If you are not registered on nahb.org, Create Your Login now.
After you have participated in all three live sessions, you must take a timed, one-hour skills check and earn a score of 70% or higher to receive course credit. If you do not pass, you have one opportunity to retake it. Once you have passed the skills check and completed the course evaluation, you can print out your certificate of completion.
Cancellation and Refund Policy: Registration is open until 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) on Monday, September 14. Cancellations will also be accepted until 3 p.m. ET (12 p.m. PT) on Monday, September 14. After that date, a $50 cancellation fee will be charged per cancellation. Cancellation requests must be submitted via email to Deborah Krat at: firstname.lastname@example.org.