Webinar Replay: Lessons from Leaders - Rules for Aspiring Leaders in Homebuilding
In this webinar, a panel of leaders in home building will share their stories that include some of the obstacles they overcame to get where they are today in their careers, provide advice to aspiring leaders, share insight as to what they look for when hiring, and provide some inspiration and advice to those committed to advancing their careers and developing their leadership skills.
What makes a good leader? Is it charisma, commitment, willingness to participate, and passion? What is the home building industry looking for in leadership? As individuals how do we continue to develop ourselves to shape our career? Identifying leaders is one thing but developing leaders is another. In this webinar, a panel of leaders in home building will share their stories that include some of the obstacles they overcame to get where they are today in their careers, provide advice to aspiring leaders, share insight as to what they look for when hiring, and provide some inspiration and advice to those committed to advancing their careers and developing their leadership skills.
- Winning leadership traits and practices
- Real-life practical tips to enhance your presence and leadership position
- The most important talents and qualities companies are looking for in employees
- Values and beliefs for balancing work and home life
This webinar features three exceptionally talented and visionary women in home building who will share their strategies to help take your career to the next level.
- Angela McKay, Vice President of Marketing and Client Experience at Lasso CRM, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. Lasso offers home builder software and sales marketing software for home builders and real estate developers. McKay is responsible for Lasso's marketing and public relations initiatives, primarily focused on online strategies for the North American home builder market. She also consults to, and helps clients who use Lasso CRM, by providing online strategy and email marketing expertise to help home builders and real estate developers achieve better results.
- Ronda Conger, Vice President of Sales at CBH Homes, Meridian Idaho. At CBH Homes, Conger oversees all areas of the company. She also owns a real estate company and a mining company, is a board member of the St. Luke's Children's Hospital and Zions Bank Women's Financial Group, and a cabinet member for the Treasure Valley YMCA. She is the author of two books: Better Human and Better Thinking.
- JoAnne Williams, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of JWilliams Staffing, Irvine, Calif. JWilliams Staffing is the largest real estate recruitment and staffing firm in the nation, servicing the new home and residential leasing industries. The company’s network of licensed and experienced professionals currently provides services in California, Washington, Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, Texas, Georgia, North Carolina and South Carolina. A California broker, Williams has over 25 years of experience in home building, consulting and recruitment.