Handling Change, Qualifying Households: Basics & Emerging Issues for LIHTC Properties
Thursday, June 30, 2022 | 2:00 PM — 3:00 PM ET
New income and asset sources are making it harder than ever to qualify and measure tenant income for LIHTC properties. In this webinar, learn how to deliver excellent LIHTC compliance results while handling constant change!
To register, click ‘Add to cart’ and then check-out via the shopping cart feature at the top of this page. Login information and a calendar invitation will be provided with registration confirmation.
For LIHTC property managers, income is now harder to measure than ever before. On top of COVID-related income and retirement accounts, other tenant income from Uber, Lyft, Venmo, Zelle, and cryptocurrency are just some of the many internet-based income and asset sources that have emerged lately; with more appearing daily. In this webinar, learn how to address this new reality by asking the right questions and calculating income correctly. In addition, we’ll discuss key areas where many state LIHTC agencies are adjusting long-held “best practices.” Leave better prepared to deliver excellent LIHTC compliance results while handling constant change!
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn about federal updates that are not found in the HUD Handbook yet, so that you can make accurate, up-to-date tenant qualification determinations.
- Identify how to calculate emerging types of income and assets, such as gig economy jobs, cryptocurrency, and ABLE Accounts.
- Gain an understanding of both sides of debated “hot topics” to better discuss these with state LIHTC policy-makers.
- Missy Covington, HCCP, Vice President, Compliance, Raymond James Affordable Housing Investments
- Scott Michael Dunn, CEO | Owner, Costello Compliance
CE Credit: NAHB – 1.0 CE hour
Can’t attend but don’t want to miss out? Replays will be available to all registrants throughout 2022. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org